Saturday, August 18, 2012

Suze

 This is my guitar!!! I named her Suze for two reasons. 1.) when I was in high school I played a role that was named Suze. and 2.) Once upon a time there was this T.V. show called Rock Star INXS One of my favorite people on that show was the last female to make to the final 3 her name was also Suze! I loved the name so much that I decided my guitar should have that name. Which also means that yes my guitar is a female. She is a Fender Stratocaster that I have had for over 10 years and is my pride and joy. Unfortuantely I hadn't played her in an extremely long time and a couple of nights ago when i couldn't sleep i decided that I would pull her out of her case tune her (which she needed desperately!), clean her and play a little bit. This guitar is my pride and joy.








No comments:

Post a Comment