Thursday, June 21, 2012

Went on a Music binge and more music for Heartbeat!

Yeah I don't usually use iTunes purely because they are so expensive and you can find other ways to get great music nowadays, but after finding The Mynabirds and Jessica Long & the New Kind on there I decided to go ahead and give iTunes a second chance. Well its safe to say from the title of this post that yeah I splurged on some music but I don't do this very often! All the songs I'm about to put up have also been added to my playlist heartbeat but everyone should go check these bands out they are wonderfully amazing!

Shuffle- Bombay Bicycle Club
The Night- School of Seven Bells
Typical- We the Living
That's What's Up- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
History's Door- Husky (this song is actually free on iTunes right now!)
Mind Games- Leagues
Strange Attractor- Animal Kingdom
Ho Hey- The Lumineers
Watching You Watch Him- Eric Hutchinson
Heartbeat- The Fray
The Bed You Made- Jeremey lISTER
Thread- Now, Now
Let It Go- Cavo
Cameo Lover- Kimbra
Softly Falling- Kevin Kern

No comments:

Post a Comment