Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If you ever feel the need to have a boohoo session

So as of May 20th, which was a month ago..... I have been broken up with my ex-girlfriend. It sucks and I hated the way things ended but whatever life moves on and you have to find new things and new ways to cope with your stupid life. So in a moment of idiocy I created a playlist of music to help me get out of my boohoo session but instead it kind of just fueled it. As I realized what I was doing I realized I had basically just created a super indie/pop playlist of the music that I love so much! So with that in mind I wanted to share that playlist with you in case someone has broken your heart or even if you are stuck inside on a rainy day and want to listen to some simple very nice music. Now let me remind you I made this playlist after my girlfriend and I broke up so some of it does not really match alot of the other music, it may seem out of place but don't worry it is there for a reason, just go with the music. There are some of the same artists on there but they have multiple songs that I just love and I have been adding to it everyday so at this point the playlist is at over 200 songs, so bear with me as I put all of this up. If I add more music to the list then I will just put a post up that says the title of the playlist (which is called heartbeat) and tell you the name of the songs in the box. Alright well here goes!

Playlist: Heartbeat
Wide Awake- Katy Perry
Wish I Stayed- Ellie Goulding
Finish Line- Fanfarlo
Transatlanticism- Death Cab for Cutie
Never Let Me Go- Florence & the Machine
Give Your Heart a Break- Demi Lovato
Cosmic Love- Florence & the Machine
Stay- Poets of the Fall
U BA KHIN- Starfucker
Holocene- Bon Iver
Get It Right- Glee Cast
Kissing You Goodbye- The Used
Stall Out- Mute Math
Sally's Song- Amy Lee (from the Nightmare before Christmas revisited album)
.most Lover- A Fine Frenzy
When it Rains- Paramore
Lovers' Carvings- Bibio
On Your Porch- The Format
The Ministrel's Prayer- Cartel
Book of Days- Enya
New Romantic- Laura Marling
With Arms Wide Open- Creed
Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands- Snow Patrol (in my opinion any Snow Patrol song would be amazing!)
Title and Registration- Death Cab for Cutie
You Have Been Loved- Sia
Ready, Able- Grizzly Bear
World Spins Madly On- The Weepies
Just A Game- Birdy
Skinny Love- Bon Iver
Boy With a Coin- Iron & Wine
Songbird- Fleetwood Mac
Tahiti- Bat for Lashes
Rivers and Roads- The Head and the Heart
Between Two Lungs- Florence & the Machine
I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie
My Broken Heart- Noah and the Whale
I Alone- Live
All or Nothing- Mute Math
Oh Daddy- Fleetwood Mac
Come Back Home- Two Door Cinema Club (one of my all time new favorite bands!)
A Day Late- Anberlin
More Than That- Backstreet Boys
Oh Father- Sia (actually a cover of a Madonna song)
I Could Not Ask for More- Edwin McCain
Home- Michael Buble
Over and Over- Three Days Grace
Wild Thing- Noah and the Whale
Flume- Bon Iver
Cats and Dogs- The Head and the Heart
Love Is Blindness- Jack White
A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
Never Say Never- The Fray
Like a Stone- Audioslave
Winding Road- Bonnie Sommerville
The Source- The Naked and Famous
Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
My Love- Sia
Invented- Jimmy Eat World
Sad Eyes- Bat for Lashes
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room- John Mayer
Save Me- Gotye
I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
Stop This Train- John Mayer
What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts
Stay- Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
Remember Me As a Time of Day- Explosions in the Sky
Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
Let's Get Lost- Beck & Bat For Lashes
Life On Earth- Band of Horses
Dismantle. Repair- Anberlin
Slow Life- Grizzly Bear feat. Victoria Legrand
Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
Intro- The XX
I Don't Love You- My Chemical Romance
A Voice Within- Christina Aguilera
Hurricane Drunk- Florence & the Machine
Cadence- Anberlin
Cheerleader- Grizzly Bear
Tuesday Morning- Michelle Branch
Trojans- Atlas Genius
Need You Now- Lady Antebellum
Come Away With Me- Norah Jones
Drink (Acoustic)- Fiction Plane (This is actually Sting's sons band they are amazing!)
Body of Work- The Mynabirds (I just found this band on iTunes, the song doesn't really work with the playlist but I liked it)
Tunnel- The Used
Silver Springs- Fleetwood Mac
Eyes- Rogue Wave
Here Come Goodbye- Rascal Flatts
Crystal- Stevie Nicks
I'll Never Leave You- Rogue Wave
Empire State- Guster
Picture- Mute Math (out of all of the Mute Math songs I have this is one of my all time favorites!)
Come Away to the Water- Maroon 5 ft. Rozzi Crane
How- Lisa Loeb
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
Nothing to Remember- Neko Case (my song of the moment)
Bring Me the Disco King (Loner Mix)- David Bowie (with a bunch of other ppl I am not willing to list all of them)
Back Down South- Kings of Leon
Without You- Three Days Grace
You Are Mine- Mute Math
Closer- Kings of Leon
Atlas- Fanfarlo
People As Places As People- Modest Mouse
But I Do Love You- LeAnn Rimes
Forget It- Breaking Benjamin
Satellite Heart- Anya Marina
Dreams- The Cranberries
Talk Show On Mute- Incubus
Dark Days- Punch Brothers
I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You- Colin Hay
Suite for Solo Cello No. 1 in G Major- Yo-Yo Ma
Communication- Mae
Without You (Feat. Usher)- David Guetta
Moon and Moon- Bat for Lashes
Coffee Break- Forever the Sickest Kids
Burning Down the House- The Used (this is another one of those songs that doesn't really fit)
Siren Song- Bat for Lashes
Breakdown- Seether
Let Go- Frou Frou
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder- The Secret Sisters
Brighter than Sunshine- Aqualung
Io- Helen Stellar
Free Fallin' (live)- John Mayer
Teeth in the Grass- Iron & Wine
Find a Way- The Used
Any Other Name- Thomas Newman
Such Great Heights- Iron & Wine
The Call- Regina Spektor
Give It Up- The Format
Broken- Seether ft. Amy Lee
Requiem on Water- Imperial Mammoth
Turning Page- Sleeping At Last
Linger- The Cranberries
With Me- Sum 41
Noticed- Mute Math
If I Die Young- The Band Perry
Headspin- Rock Star Supernova
Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
Dizzy (Acoustic Version)- Jimmy Eat World
Can't Take it In- Imogen Heap
Reflections- Mae
Impossible- Shontelle
Take Me (As You Found Me)- Anberlin
It's Only Life- The Shins
The Mummers' Dance -Loreena McKennitt
I Don't Want To Know- Fleetwood Mac
Stories- Trapt
For a Fool- The Shins
Kingdom Come- The Civil Wars
I Hope You Dance- Lee Ann Womack
Home- Daughtry
Living Rooms- Revis
Honey Come Home- The Head and The Heart
Never Going Back Again- Fleetwood Mac
Casey's Song- City and Colour
Why Georgia- John Mayer
I Still....- Backstreet Boys
I Would Do Anything For You- Foster the People
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)- Sly & The Family Stone
Love's Secret- Michael Whalen
Home- Foo Fighters
Sigh No More- Mumford & Sons
New Slang- The Shins
Breathe of Life- Florence & the Machine
Paradise Stars- Noah and the Whale
One and Only- Teitur
Broken Biscuit- Sia
Lightning Crashes- Live
Comets- Fanfarlo
Infinite Arms- Band of Horses
My Body is a Cage- Peter Gabriel
Give A Little Love- Noah and the Whale
Alice- Cocteau Twins
Simplest Love- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Possibility- Lykke Li
True- Ryan Cabrera
Late Goodbye- Poets of the Fall
She is Love- Parachute
September- The Shins
Cold- Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz
Please Don't Go- Barcelona
Breathe Me- Sia
The Broken Ones- Dia Frampton
In No Time- Mute Math
Say It To Me Now- Glen Hansard
Missed the Boat- Modest Mouse
Lost In You- Three Days Grace
Wolsey Commits Suicide / Finale- Trevor Morris
Falling Slowly- Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Broken- Lifehouse
Come Downstairs and say hello- Guster
Mild Child- The Shins
Landslide- Dixie Chicks
Lie To Me (Acoustic)- 12 Stones
Here in My Room- Incubus
5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale
Shut Your Eyes- Snow Patrol
Little Lion Man- Mumford &Sons
Good Morning Midnight- Fanfarlo
Last to Know- Three Days Grace
Little Black Submarines- The Black Keys
No Sound But the Wind- Editors
Two Is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
Voices Carry (Single Mix)- 'Til Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment