Friday, July 30, 2010

End of chapter 2

“I don’t think it helps that I have tomato soup all over my jeans as well. God screw the nurse can we just go home, I don’t want to be in this school anymore.” So as we said goodbye to Felicia we headed for the front door of the school to the car. Harrison told me he had already taken care of all my classes along with my books. It was a relief to know that Harrison was on top of all this stuff for me, I thanked god everyday for giving me such a wonderful brother.
As we turned the corner and headed for the car, there was a figure leaning against it, as soon as I realized who it was I turned around as fast as I could to try and escape. Apparently Edward wasn’t going to give up without a fight, he must have known that sooner or later I would have to come out of the bathroom and head home. As Harrison noticed the reason for my “escape” he grabbed my arms and stopped me in my tracks. “Look I know I told him to leave you alone and he obviously doesn’t want to get the message, but maybe for the sake of your sanity for today you should just go over there and talk to him. Tell him you aren’t feeling well and that you’ll speak to him tomorrow, I don’t care what you tell him but I need to get you home. I’m not over exaggerating when I say I have been getting messages from dad wondering where we are!”
“FINE!!! I’ll talk to him but if he tries anything funny I won’t stop myself from slapping him again. Just stay close, if he starts to get wild come in and say we have to get home or some kind of excuse I don’t really care what you say actually but please for my sake just help me out on this one.”
“You have my word as your brother that nothing will happen that you don’t want him to do. Now get over there before dad comes to the school and picks us up.”
“That’s fine by me; just get me home to Jezebel. She is probably furious with me. I promised to help her out with her audition piece today!”
“Oh yeah you’re right, well get over there and hurry up. I’ll be right here if you need me. We don’t need Bell coming after you too!”

No comments:

Post a Comment